CHICAGO PRIDE PARADE 2019
CHICAGO PRIDE PARADE BRUNCH 2019
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
June 30th 2019 · Brunch Package 11am-2pm
Join us during the 50th Chicago Pride Parade! Each ticket includes access to our patio directly on the parade route, tex-mex brunch buffet, and mimosa package from 11am-2pm.
Watch, cheer, and CELEBRATE in the heart of Boystown from our festive outdoor patio featuring Chicago’s top DJs spinning all day! Our patio doors open wide for curbside views directly on Halsted at the center of the parade route. Rain or shine (or just rainbows), we have a retractable rooftop for all weather conditions. Join us for the biggest party in Boystown of 2019!
DJ Lineup: TBA
Tickets are VERY LIMITED and sell out VERY quickly. If you are planning with friends, we recommend purchasing at the same time so you can reserve the total amount you need.
Looking for something to do the day before the parade? Check out PrideInTheParkChicago.com, featuring Steve Aoki, Iggy Azalea, Todrick Hall, Tamar Braxton, Taylor Dayne, Kathy Sledge, and MANY more!
For more information about the parade, please visit: chicagopride.gopride.com
For more information about the brunch, please CONTACT US.
What is the age limit?
- You must be 21 years old and have a valid state ID. No exceptions.
- Common breakfast items served buffet style (eggs, toast, sausage, bacon, fruit) and mimosas starting at 11am.
What if I show up late?
- Once the parade begins, you will have difficulty crossing Halsted Street- It might not even be possible. Plan your arrival accordingly, as we are on the WEST side of Halsted. The CTA Redline Addison or Belmont stops are ideal if you are coming in from outside the neighborhood. Plan on getting to Boystown at least one hour before you would like to arrive at D.S. Tequila Co, as the neighborhood will be VERY congested- ESPECIALLY BY OUR FRONT DOORS. We open at 11am.
Is gratuity included in the ticket price?
- It is not, please tip accordingly. We have an ATM if you need cash.
Why do you do tickets for brunch?
- Being one of the busiest days of the year, we’ve found it best to do a ticketed social buffet rather than a seated brunch. This way folks can mingle, dance, and eat when they get here without any confusion of who gets which table.
Can I stick around after the brunch?
Can I reserve a table?
- No. We will not be taking table reservations.
Are you handicap accessible on the patio?
- Yes. There is a ramp/door on the Halsted side of the restaurant. Please note, it may be hard to see the parade from a seated position as people tend to stand by the railing next to the street. Please let us know in advance if you need handicap accessible entry.
Is there a dress code?
- Not really, but we do not allow offensive clothing at our discretion. No blatant nudity.
What do I need to bring to get in?
- A state ID that matches the name you used to purchase the ticket. We will have a list and ticket scanner at the door.
What if I bought more than one ticket, like for someone else or a group of people?
- You will receive one wristband for entry, for each ticket you purchase. Please try to coordinate with your guests to show up around the same time to avoid confusion.
My friend bought me a ticket, how do I get in?
- Please bring your ID and meet your friend outside the event area so they can get you an entry wristband.
What kind of music will the DJs play?
- Our DJs will play current hits, throwbacks, club classics and anything that makes you move!
Is there parking?
- Do not plan on parking anywhere in the area. The CTA Redline provides the best access to the area. Plan your trip accordingly.
Can I leave and come back?
- Yes. But you might have to wait in line for re-entry due to capacity.
I purchased a ticket, but now I can’t go. Can I get a refund?
- There are no refunds for the event.
Are tickets transferable?
- Tickets are not transferable.
Are you checking bags?
- Yes. No weapons (including defensive), outside food, or outside beverage (including water) will be allowed. We will be checking all bags.
Will there be check for personal items (ie coat check)?
- No. Only bring what you plan on carrying for the day.
Can I smoke on the patio?
- There is no smoking on the patio or inside the restaurant. You can leave and come back though.
I have a question about tickets, a special request, or something else….
- Please email our guest manager HERE