Chicago Market Days Festival
AUGUST 10TH-11TH, 2019
ALL DAY DANCE PARTY ON THE PATIO SATURDAY & SUNDAY!
Join us all weekend during Chicago Market Days 2019! Saturday and Sunday will feature our transformed “outdoor dance club” style patio with tons of surprises and Chicago’s top DJs. your ticket includes cover all weekend from Friday through Sunday PLUS you get a priority entrance wristband (VIP entrance). Make D.S. Tequila your Market Days hub!
About Market Days:
Northalsted Market Days is the largest outdoor street festival in the Midwest and Chicago’s biggest summer party! Founded in 1980, the celebration now spans 6 blocks of North Halsted in Chicago’s Boystown/Lakeview neighborhood stretching from Addison to Belmont.
The 2 day/weekend long festival features an all day lineup of live music on 5 stages, unique vendors, arts, crafts, food and drink, DJ’s and dancing. Attendance approaches nearly 200,000 fairgoers, from near and far, all walks of life, and all colors of the rainbow.
While there will be plenty to do on the street, we have an AMAZING lineup of DJ’s and dancing all weekend long!
2019 DJ Lineup:
Friday – Jesse Seely
- 11AM – Ryan Kenny
- 2PM – Profess
- 4PM – Jesse Seely
- 7PM – PHNM
- 10PM Vlad
- 11AM – DJ Sweatpants
- 2PM – DJ Meg
- 4PM – Avi Sic
- 6PM – Vlad
- 8PM – DJ Zel
- 10pm – Professor Wrecks
Tickets are LIMITED and sell out quickly. If you are planning with friends, we recommend purchasing at the same time so you can reserve the total amount you need.
For more information about the Market Days, please visit: HERE
For more information about this event, please CONTACT US.
What is the age limit?
- The festival is open to all ages, but for our party you must be 21 years old and have a valid state ID. No exceptions.
Is gratuity included in the ticket price?
- No, please tip accordingly. We have an ATM if you need cash.
Can I reserve a table?
- No. We will not be taking specific table reservations. Tables are on a first come, first served basis inside the restaurant.
Are you handicap accessible on the patio?
Is there a dress code?
- Not really, but we do not allow offensive clothing at our discretion. No blatant nudity.
What do I need to bring to get in?
- A state ID that matches the name you used to purchase the ticket. We will have a list at the door.
What if I bought more than one ticket, like for someone else or a group of people?
- You will receive one wristband for entry, for each ticket you purchase. Please try to coordinate with your guests to show up around the same time to avoid confusion.
My friend bought me a ticket, how do I get in?
- Please bring your ID and meet your friend outside the event area so they can get you an entry wristband.
What if I show up late?
- Drink faster.
What kind of music will the DJs play?
- Our DJs will play current hits, throwbacks, club classics and anything that makes you move!
Is there parking?
- Do not plan on parking anywhere in the area. The CTA Redline provides the best access to the area. Plan your trip accordingly.
Can I leave and come back?
- Yes. But you may have to wait in line for re-entry due to capacity. Ticket holders will have priority entry all weekend.
Are tickets transferable?
- Tickets are not transferable to other people.
Are you checking bags (as security check)?
- Yes. No weapons (including defensive), outside food, or outside beverage (including water) will be allowed. We will be checking all bags.
Will there be check for personal items (ie coat check)?
- No. Only bring what you plan on carrying for the day.
Can I smoke on the patio?
- There is no smoking on the patio or inside the restaurant.
I have a question about tickets, a special request, or something else….
- Please CONTACT US. for additional inquiries. Happy to help