Chicago Market Days 2018
Chicago Market Days 2018
From August 9th-12th, 2018 · All Day Dance Party On The Patio Saturday & Sunday!
Join us all weekend during Chicago Market Days 2018! Saturday and Sunday will feature our transformed “outdoor dance club” style patio with tons of surprises and Chicago’s top DJs. Tickets are not required, but we will have cover charge and will be at capacity for most of the weekend. A ticket covers you all weekend long + you get express entry. Make D.S. Tequila your Market Days hub! Check out the lineup below!
About Market Days:
Northalsted Market Days is the largest outdoor street festival in the Midwest and Chicago’s biggest summer party! Founded in 1980, the celebration now spans 6 blocks of North Halsted in Chicago’s Boystown/Lakeview neighborhood stretching from Addison to Belmont.
The 2 day/weekend long festival features an all day lineup of live music on 5 stages, unique vendors, arts, crafts, food and drink, DJ’s and dancing. Attendance approaches nearly 200,000 fairgoers, from near and far, all walks of life, and all colors of the rainbow.
While there will be plenty to do on the street, we have an AMAZING lineup of DJ’s all weekend long!
Thursday (No Cover):
- DJ Ryan Kenney DJ’s the annual “Big Effen Party” starting at 11pm.
Friday (No cover with ticket purchase):
- DJ Miss Meg kicks off the weekend 11pm-2am with the #DSLate Party.
Saturday Lineup (No cover with ticket purchase):
- 12PM-1PM Profess
- 1PM-3PM DJ Katy
- 3PM-5PM DJ Zel
- 5PM-7PM DJ-Spin
- 7PM-9PM Ryan Kenny
- 9PM-11PM PHNM
- 11PM-3AM DJ VLAD
Sunday Lineup (No cover with ticket purchase)::
- 12pm-2PM Profess
- 2PM-4PM DJ Zel
- 4PM-6PM PHNM
- 6PM-8PM DJ VLAD
- 8PM-10PM Miss DJ Meg
- 10PM-12am Fast Lane
For Ticket Holders ONLY:
- VIP entrance Friday-Sunday
- Access to extra restrooms
- Express entry when at capacity
- Includes cover all three days
- Chicago’s hottest DJs back-to-back all weekend
- First on wait list for dining
- 2018 D.S. Tequila Hat!
Celebrate from our rainproof patio with Chicago’s top party DJs spinning all day long. Equipped with a retractable rooftop, extra restrooms, and a private bar.
For more information about Market Days in general, please visit: northalsted.com/marketdays
Any questions? Please CONTACT US.
What is the age limit?
- You must be 21 years old and have a valid state ID. No exceptions.
Is gratuity included in the ticket price?
- No, please tip accordingly. We have an ATM if you need cash.
Can I reserve a table?
- No. We will not be taking specific table reservations. Tables are on a first come, first served basis inside the restaurant.
Are you handicap accessible on the patio?
Is there a dress code?
- Not really, but we do not allow offensive clothing at our discretion. No blatant nudity.
What do I need to bring to get in?
- A state ID that matches the name you used to purchase the ticket. We will have a list at the door.
What if I bought more than one ticket, like for someone else or a group of people?
- You will receive one wristband for entry, for each ticket you purchase. Please try to coordinate with your guests to show up around the same time to avoid confusion.
My friend bought me a ticket, how do I get in?
- Please bring your ID and meet your friend outside the event area so they can get you an entry wristband.
What if I show up late?
- Drink faster.
What kind of music will the DJs play?
- Our DJs will play current hits, throwbacks, club classics and anything that makes you move!
Is there parking?
- Do not plan on parking anywhere in the area. The CTA Redline provides the best access to the area. Plan your trip accordingly.
Can I leave and come back?
- Yes. But you may have to wait in line for re-entry due to capacity. Ticket holders will have express entry all weekend.
Are tickets transferable?
- Tickets are not transferable to other people.
Are you checking bags?
- Yes. No weapons (including defensive), outside food, or outside beverage (including water) will be allowed. We will be checking all bags.
Will there be check for personal items (ie coat check)?
- No. Only bring what you plan on carrying for the day.
Can I smoke on the patio?
- There is no smoking on the patio or inside the restaurant.
I have a question about tickets, a special request, or something else….
- Please email our guest manager: firstname.lastname@example.org for additional inquiries.