- 4 lbs (or as needed) shrimp
- 2 oz Blanco tequila
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 1.2 cups cilantro, fresh chopped
- .5 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
Remove seeds from jalapenos.
Combine all ingredients in robo coupe and mince well.
Pour marinade over 4 lbs of shrimp (or as needed) and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
Prep marinade head of time, but only toss shrimp as needed.
Date and label both separately so they are not cross contaminated.