- 1 Large flour tortilla (prep item, fried in to bowl)
- 10.5 oz (4 cups) shredded romaine
- 2 oz ranch
- 1 oz cheese mix
- 2 oz pico de gallo
- .5 oz pickled jalapenos, sliced
- 4 oz (choice of meat) ground beef, smoked chicken, fried chicken, steak, or shrimp
- 1 oz red salsa (on the side)
Shell (if none are made)
- Take a large tortilla and drop it in to the fry side of the fryer. It will sink and rise up to the top. Place mold into tortilla and let the weight of the mold and oil push the shell down. Cook to golden brown.
- Add shredded lettuce in to shell.
- Top with ranch, cheese, pico, and pickled jalapenos.
- Top with their choice of meat.
- Place a small red salsa on the side.