- 2 cups mixed red and green cabbage
- 2 carrots, sliced into match sticks
- 2 habanero peppers, seeded + sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced or grated
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- black pepper to taste
In a medium bowl mix together the cabbage, carrots, red chilies, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, lime juice, sesame seeds and black pepper.
Toss well to combine and place in the fridge until ready to use, but no longer than a few hours or the cabbage will get soggy.