Reeses S’more Sundae
- 9 oz vanilla ice cream
- 3 oz reese’s topping
- 3 oz gram cracker, crushed
- 3 oz chocolate syrup (hershey’s chocolate)
- 4 oz marshmallows
- Squirt the inside of a glass mug with chocolate sauce so it drips down the inside walls.
- Layer 1 oz crushed gram cracker, then 1 oz reese’s topping, then 3 oz ice cream.
- Repeat step 2 to create two more layers.
- Zig zag chocolate sauce on to a small plate and place the mug on it.
- Sprinkle one more thin layer of gram cracker and reese’s on top to make it pretty.
- Spray non-stick on a serving plate.
- Place 1 layer of marshmallows on the plate.
- Brown in the salamander until the top is golden.
- Slide on to the top of the mug and serve right away.