Join us for our annual St. Paddy’s Day Boozy Brunch Bash! Tickets INCLUDE one brunch entrée per person, and bottomless mimosas + green beer for the table for your two hour time slot. (Pricing includes tax and tip)
This year all reservations are tables with set capacity, and covid guidelines MUST be observed or your group will be asked to leave.
- Guests must stay seated at all times other than when going to the restrooms.
- Guests may not MOVE BETWEEN TABLES. Once seated that is your table and if guests move to other tables or visit other tables to talk they will be asked to leave.
- Two hour table limit- you will be given notification when it’s time to pack up as we must clean the table for our other reservations.
- Masks must be worn anytime guest stands up from table.
- Masks must be worn when servers are at the table.
Your mimosa and beer package is only good for during your time slot. If you arrive late we will not extend this past your ticket time.
Table reservations are done on a per ticket basis. So a ticket for a table for six = six brunch entrées, mimosas, and green beer for the table. One person will purchase the ticket for the table, and show up with their guests for entry. Please have your guests all arrive at the same time to be seated.
Private tent reservations are reserved on a per ticket basis, if you would like a private tent, please choose that ticket type (scroll down to see “Private Tent”). You cannot switch ticket types.
You can NOT seat more people at a table than what is on your ticket. Add-ons are not allowed, however, you can purchase another table if needed (assuming one is available).
Tickets will go extremely quick this year! Once sold out, we’re SOLD OUT!
Please contact us with any questions or safety concerns, we will be doing everything by the book and following city guidelines all day.