New Year’s Eve 2019
See event details below!
D.S. Tequila NYE 2019 Bash
December 31st 2018 · 8pm-2am with DJ Meg
On sale until 6pm, DECEMBER 31st
Join us for our annual New Year’s Eve Bash! Each ticket includes southwestern buffet, 4 hour open bar (call liquor and select beer), champagne toast at midnight, DJ Meg spinning club favorites, and party favors! Food and beverage package is from 8pm-midnight with cash bar afterwards.
Ring in the new year in the heart of Boystown! After the clock strikes midnight you’ll be right in the middle of all the action.
Tickets are VERY LIMITED and sell out VERY quickly. If you are planning with friends, we recommend purchasing at the same time so you can reserve the total amount you need. Must be 21 years of age or older for entry, no exceptions.
What is the age limit?
- You must be 21 years old and have a valid state ID. No exceptions.
Is there a dress code?
- We do not allow offensive clothing, speech, or tolerate any other behavior that is otherwise negative, crude, lacking of decency, or just unnecessarily rude. Violators will be barred from entry or asked to leave, without tacos.
What do I need to bring to get in?
- A state ID that matches the name you used to purchase the ticket. We will have a list at the door.
What if I bought more than one ticket, like for someone else or a group of people?
- You will receive one wristband for entry, for each ticket you purchase. Please try to coordinate with your guests to show up around the same time to avoid confusion.
My friend bought me a ticket, how do I get in?
- Please bring your ID and meet your friend outside the event so they can give you an entry wristband. Also, your friend is awesome.
I missed the ticket cutoff time, but I still want to come!
- If we do not sell out, we will be taking cover charge at the door. The price will be $20 more than the last sold out ticket bracket, and will include everything that online tickets include.
What if I show up late?
- You will be able to enjoy the same perks as everyone else until midnight. You can still use your ticket to get in after midnight, but the open bar and food buffet will be over at that time.
What kind of music will the DJs play?
- Our DJs will play current hits, throwbacks, club classics and anything that makes you move!
Is there parking?
- Yes, but not associated with D.S Tequila. There are public ramps nearby, but we recommend public transportation or cabs. You can try your luck with street parking, but it will be very congested and cops will be monitoring the area heavily for drunk drivers.
Can I reserve a table?
- No, seating is first come, first served.
Can I come in for dinner before the event?
- We will be open until 6pm for regular service, then closed until 8pm to get ready for the party. Doors will be open at 8pm.
Can I leave and come back?
- Yes. You will get a wristband for re-entry.
I purchased a ticket, but now I can’t go. Can I get a refund?
- Yes, but it may take up to 10 business days to process it back to your card. Please contact us if needed.
Are tickets transferable?
- Tickets are not transferable to other people. Please request a refund and have the other person purchase a new ticket.
Does the ticket price include gratuity?
- No, please tip your servers and bartenders.
I have a question about tickets, a special request, or something else….
- Please email our guest manager: firstname.lastname@example.org for additional inquires.