New Year’s Eve 2020
See event details below!
D.S. Tequila NYE 2020
Flappers & Gangsters Speakeasy Party
TUESDAY DECEMBER 31ST, 2019 · 8pm-2am
Roar in to 2020 at our Flappers and gangsters speakeasy party! Staff themed event, come as you are or dressed to the nines! Featuring Chicago’s top DJs playing dance anthems and current hits all night. Doors at 8, party ’till 2. Entry includes buffet style dinner 8pm-10pm.
Advanced tickets include:
– Southwestern Buffet 8pm-10pm
– Midnight champagne toast
– 1920’s party favors (first come first served) and themed decor
– Entry and re-entry wristband all night long
Do not bring any props that might be confused for a firearm, ie a fake “tommy gun”. You will not be allowed in with stuff like that.
1920’s costumes encouraged, but completely optional.
This event is 21+ , no exceptions.
Cover charge available for non ticket holders after 10pm (if we don’t sell out).
What is the age limit?
- You must be 21 years old and have a valid state ID. No exceptions.
Is there a dress code?
- We do not allow offensive clothing, speech, or tolerate any other behavior that is otherwise negative, crude, lacking of decency, or just unnecessarily rude. Violators will be barred from entry or asked to leave, without tacos.
What do I need to bring to get in?
- A state ID that matches the name you used to purchase the ticket. We will have a list at the door.
What if I bought more than one ticket, like for someone else or a group of people?
- You will receive one wristband for entry, for each ticket you purchase. Please try to coordinate with your guests to show up around the same time to avoid confusion.
My friend bought me a ticket, how do I get in?
- Please bring your ID and meet your friend outside the event so they can give you an entry wristband. Also, your friend is awesome.
I missed the ticket cutoff time, but I still want to come!
- If we do not sell out, we will be taking cover charge at the door. Please plan on the event selling out, though.
What if I show up late?
- You can still use your ticket to get in anytime, but the food buffet will be over at 10pm.
What kind of music will the DJs play?
- Our DJs will play current hits, throwbacks, club classics and anything that makes you move!
Is there parking?
- Yes, but not associated with D.S Tequila. There are public ramps nearby, but we recommend public transportation or cabs. You can try your luck with street parking, but it will be very congested and cops will be monitoring the area heavily for drunk drivers.
Can I reserve a table?
- No, seating is first come, first served.
Can I come in for dinner before the event?
- We will be open until 6pm for regular service, then closed until 8pm to get ready for the party. Doors will be open at 8pm.
Can I leave and come back?
- Yes. You will get a wristband for re-entry.
I purchased a ticket, but now I can’t go. Can I get a refund?
- Yes, but it may take up to 10 business days to process it back to your card. Please contact us if needed.
Are tickets transferable?
- Tickets are not transferable to other people. Please request a refund and have the other person purchase a new ticket.
Does the ticket price include gratuity?
- No, please tip your servers and bartenders nicely.
I have a question about tickets, a special request, or something else….
- Please email our guest manager HERE for additional inquires.