- 8 oz choice of protein: chicken, steak, or brisket
- 4 oz Mexican rice (prep item)
- 1 oz red salsa
- 1 oz green salsa
- 1 oz pico de gallo (prep item)
- 2 oz grilled Red bell pepper
- 2 oz grilled Yellow squash
- 2 oz grilled Zucchini
- 2 oz grilled Portobello mushroom (halved)
- 2 oz Avocado (halved and fanned)
Grill veggies and marinated mushroom until marked by grill and tender, but not mushy.
Cook choice of protein.
Add 4 oz Mexican rice to the plate.
Place 1 oz (each) of red, green salsa, and pico de gallo in ramekins on the plate.
Place cooked protein in the center of the plate, then place veggies & fanned out, avocado around it.