- One large biscuit (prep item)
- 2.5 oz (3 strips) cooked bacon
- .75 oz Cheddar (one slice)
- 3 oz (2 eggs), fried over easy eggs
- 1 oz Jam
- 4 oz Potatoes OR mixed fruit
Place 4 strips of bacon on the bottom half of the biscuit.
Cook three eggs to over-easy and place on top.
Spread jam on the top part of the biscuit.
Place heated cheese on top of the bottom build.
Close sandwich and skewer it to hold together.
Served on a red skillet. Place potatoes on the plate, or fruit in a bowl for the side.