- 1.5 oz Sauza Blanco Tequila
- 4 oz of regular margarita mix or the following:
- 1 oz Triple Sec (orange liqueur)
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 2 oz Orange Juice
- 7 oz (1) Coronita (mini corona)
- 1 Lime wedge
- 6 oz Sauza Blanco Tequila
- 16 oz of regular margarita mix or the following:
- 4 oz Triple Sec (orange liqueur)
- 4 oz Lime Juice
- 8 oz Orange Juice
- 28 oz (4) Coronita (mini corona)
- 4 Lime wedge
Mix together ingredients over ice. For mug use the bottle holder and place the mini corona in to the glass upsidedown.
Garnish with lime wedge and salted rim.
For a pitcher do 4 toppers. If that is not possible, do two full sized Coronas in to the pitcher.
For pitchers give it a “rock” into another empty pitcher after pouring all ingredients to mix everything together better.
Make it “skinny” by subbing soda for orange juice.